Saturday, March 20, 2010

3 months old!

Dear Landon,

You are such a good baby! Like amazingly. You are such a smiley little man and that makes us so happy. We all love you so much. The other day you were sitting up a bit on your pillow and Carter got down and looked up at you and said "I ooove you Lan-don." and than sat up and kissed your head. I loved that moment. Makes me so happy that you two are getting along.

You sleep really well. You rarely get up before 5 am and than you sleep until usually around 7:30. You have been sharing with Carter the last few nights and you have both done well. We are excited for you to be room shares. I think it will help you boys create a great brotherly bond. We are excited to watch you grow and change more and more.

Love you bunches.

Momma.

compare
my boys..

1 comment:

Paula said...

Aunt Angie told me that Landon was such a beautiful baby and that she could just hold him all day long. He really is a beautiful child.