Wednesday, March 24, 2010

i am crying

okay not really. Carter has figured out how to remove the tray from his high chair. I put him in the chair and while I was washing the tray. He decided that Landon was crying so he went to go talk to him. When I went and got them both Carter points to the high chair and says "Lan-don's chair" and then Carter climbs up to one of the bar stools. I think he has no problem passing on his more childish items to Landon.

for the record Carter is eating his cereal in the high chair I just better get him out when he is done or I will have mop too. (he doesn't know how to remove the tray without it doing a flip.)

2 comments:

Laurie said...

He's determined to keep you on your toes!

Kristen said...

And before you know it, you blink your eyes and he'll be 14 like brennan. It all goes by way too fast.