Monday, March 1, 2010

March!!

It is March first! I am so excited.. I love February (for obvious reasons.. Birthday Month!!) but March is going to be so great! Carter is going to turn 2 very soon and there are a lot more birthdays in March. Plus the snow has been melting the last few days. Our long lost grandparents will return from the south. AND we finally will be able to go outside!! Carter and I have cabin fever bad.. very bad.

oh and Fablehaven book five is coming out! love the spring can't wait for summer.

4 comments:

Holli Fuhriman said...

couldn't agree more!! Julia and I went for a couple of walks last week and I can't wait until we can really go outside and play!!

Laurie said...

Your cabin fever doesn't sound good. don't go wading in a field of water in Idaho just yet(I suspect you would find a layer of ice underneath...ask me how I know. I remember loving dandelions; just so ready for spring.

Paula said...

I am so glad you love and miss the Johnston's. I remember being first married and looking up to grandma Johnston so very much. I still admire her greatly.

Michael and Christi Clayton said...

Love Fablehaven!!! Hey! I've been stalking you on your blog!!! :-) Looks like you are having a great time with your cute family!! Hope things continue to go well!! Love ya! Christi :-)