My sister was telling me about how she made letter pancakes for her boy and how she was a super cool mom (my words not hers). I was jealous. I think wow she makes pancake mix from scratch and fills metal cookie cutter letters with batter all for her two old. I am such a loser mom that's way too much work. Well guess what. It isn't. Water and mix and the trick is
ziploc-bag-pipping letters. It was too easy and so fun. We had the Letter C, L, M and D. I bet you can guess why.
Thanks for giving me the cool mom tip!
I need more cool mom tips. Have any to share?
4 comments:
put your kids on your shoulders and give them a ride on their bikes....totally a cool mom thing...you just might be a few inches too tall....and I don't think carters bike is as big as tylers!
You can also put pictures into the pancakes... just draw something with the batter, let it cook a little while, then put a little more batter over the top to make a round cake. I like to do smiley faces this way.
write a small book starring Carter. One about his day would be great. Hope he's doing great tonight.
http://eighteen25.blogspot.com/2010/09/todays-guest-tidymom.html
cool halloween pancakes
Post a Comment