Picture of the peek-a-poo floor from the top level down below
The tunnel entrance
I meant to have updates more often, but here are pictures of the fort as it currently stands. We have not seriously worked on it too often, busy with trips and other tasks, but now it is taking shape. It just needs the walls finished (complete with hidden doors), and the activities added. We are thinking about a steering wheel, marble maze, and Ryan want to do a bike peddle powered fan. Do you have any great ideas?
3 comments:
So there is a tunnel under the yard from that hole to under the slide/thing? That is cool!
So where is the other opening? Does it have a lid/covering to keep ...I don't know.... babies? out of it? Is it big enough for me to crawl through? It looks like you will have loads of fun with than fort and tunnel!
sinceyou have two boys, I was thinking a digger would be cool.
Post a Comment