Thursday, March 22, 2007

I made a pie!

Lookie!!
I am in a foods class on campus and today we made apple pies. I was so nervous because I have never made a real pie. Every Thanksgiving I always made the chocolate pudding pie (with purchased oreo crust), doesn't really count. So I was scared that my crust (I made the crust by hand aren't you proud?) would be gross but it got 5-s all the way across a perfect score. I was afraid I wouldn't like it. In the past I have not been a big fan of mushy fruits, but I like it! If you couldn't tell that's a drawing of Ryan on the crust see the similarities? I was so excited I showed my pie to the following people; Jena, Sister Lammons, Amelia, Emily, Michelle, Lacey, Brother Rane, Brother Dennis, Katie Grinder, Brother McCoy, Ryan (obviously), Grandma J, Grandpa J, Devin, Deborah and in that order as well and Now all of you as well! Isn't it pretty?

3 comments:

Angela S said...

Awesome! Great job!

Reed Stone said...

It is Stickman! What will he do on the next pie? check out stickman

Laurie said...

I see the similarities...R has legs, pie has legs... so was the next pie a drawing of his sweetie?