Monday, July 21, 2008

Island Park Take Two

Ryan and I went to Island Park last summer with the grandparents and this last weekend we all went again. We had a lot of fun and it was so beautiful. The wildflowers were unreal!


Here is our crew. Sandy and Lane, Gpa and Gma, us.
Friday evening we went for a walk.. awesome picture of Carter.. (I worked on my Photo Skills this weekend.)
See the flowers-kinda dieing but still very cool..same color as the writing on Ryan's shirt
We went on a drive on Saturday this is a beautiful lake in a valley in Montana.

at Wade Lake.. (it was really shallow) Carter is learning about catching crawfish with his dad.
We found a cool ghost town..then we went to West Yellowstone for some ice cream at Mooseberry's it was so good! It was a really fun trip and hope to go again in a few weeks.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

nice haunting lizl

Jess said...

that is an awesome picture of Carter! :) Hope you're doing well! Love ya Liz!

Anonymous said...

I love ghost towns. Dad and I use to always search them out and hike up to them. We had so many wonderful memories from our,as we call them,roadtrips.