WOW. At least you got that money shot with him laughing. Mercy sakes he sure got you good.
is that spit up and poo? wow. . .I'd say he won the fight!
Yes, he got you really good! Isn't it funny how your kid can do that to you and you still love him and think he is the cutest thing in the world!
I think that is a cute photo of my daughter. I'm glad you're laughing.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WOW. At least you got that money shot with him laughing. Mercy sakes he sure got you good.
is that spit up and poo? wow. . .I'd say he won the fight!
Yes, he got you really good! Isn't it funny how your kid can do that to you and you still love him and think he is the cutest thing in the world!
I think that is a cute photo of my daughter. I'm glad you're laughing.
Post a Comment