Weekend Projects
If you look in the back you can see the huge tree limb that Ryan cut down that he is making into fire wood for next winter.
For Nicci's Wedding I had to have blue shoes.. I went to every store in Idaho Falls and found zero cute shoes. So we did the next best thing and we fabricated some blues ones.. we had some leftover spray paint from that project and decided to paint these two pots blue. What do you think? I hope you like the blue one better. Cause we can't go back. :)

Carter has some magnet toys and when you have magnet toys you need a magnet board to go with it. (I am also thinking about making him some magnet Tangrams). Ryan used old casing on which the original homeowner wrote their names on the back to make the frame. I don't know if you can tell in the picture but the before and after are different. We sanded it and than painted it BRIGHT green and than white and than we sanded and distressed it back down to the green in some spots. We figure Carter's furniture will all end up distressed and the green will give it some good character.
2 comments:
very cool. I like the colors!
The blue is a keeper...we all need pots to match our shoes ;)!
Post a Comment